Fast conversions with minimal disruption, no matter how large or small
Ultimately, ECM platforms are all about content – how to capture it, protect it, share it, and use it – and most ECM projects are faced early on with the question of how to handle legacy content. Imagine Solutions has made ECM data conversion services a core practice area, with an array of tools and approaches to ensure that your data moves seamlessly to your target ECM environment, whether you are migrating to a new ECM platform or consolidating multiple ECM environments – regardless of your project's scale or scope – we can help. We bring the full range of conversion expertise and experience: project management, business process reengineering, quality assurance, image extraction, security compliance, and reconciliation – to reliably convert multiple systems in a timely fashion.
We understand the need for conversion services to be fast, accurate, and non-disruptive, and satisfying these goals is central to our approach. Our conversion framework, developed and optimized based on our extensive ECM experience, offers many advantages:
- Using a distributed, database-centric model, the framework enables automated, accurate, and highly scalable processing of documents, resulting in timely and reliable results.
- The framework's modular design allows us to easily tailor it to match your unique requirements.
- Our collection of proven ECM system modules ensures that conversion operation can begin with minimal lead time.
- The framework maintains a complete audit trail for each step of the conversion, thus providing a clear chain of custody for compliance and regulatory purposes.
Leveraging our proven conversion framework and methodology, Imagine:
- Performs an upfront data analysis and develops a mutually agreeable conversion plan.
- Merges and/or consolidates document types and performs the appropriate meta-data enhancements as part of the data cleansing process.
- Extracts the existing documents and/or images from the source system, converts them to the target system formats, and ingests the documents into the target system.
- Creates a reconciliation report to account for all records and documents - what was done, what documents were converted, which documents were not converted and why.
Flexibility is at the heart of what we do. This includes several approach options:
- Conversion at the client's site or at our secure conversion facility for organizations that either don’t have the bandwidth or are under time pressures. For conversions performed at Imagine, you simply deliver the pertinent archive (your source data for either import or export) and we process the conversion and return the originals and the converted data to you.
- Full conversions where all existing documents are pre-loaded into the system prior to going live, whether active working documents or archived documents that are still within the official retention period.
- Partial conversion where only a designated number of documents are identified to be converted (e.g. only the most recent documents that are still considered active or relevant to ongoing business processes)
No matter what size conversion you need, Imagine Solutions’ experienced consultants can help your organization quickly overcome these conversion challenges.
Click here to learn how Imagine Solutions Data Conversion Service can help your organization.