Keeping your ECM environment running in top notch form
If you have experienced declining performance or unexpected downtime from your ECM system, you know how crippling system problems can be. But it can be difficult to maintain an environment that keeps up with your evolving business demands while maximizing system performance.
Imagine Solutions' technology experts recognize the challenge. That is why we built a HealthCheck service – to proactively assess and diagnose ECM-related system issues that often impact overall ECM performance.
Offered as a one-time service or subscription, Imagine’s HealthCheck service is a two-staged process. The first stage is an evaluation of all technical aspects of your ECM environment that are relevant to the performance of the system. Imagine’s experts examine:
- System architecture and design
- Relevant system and error logs
- Performance reports
- Load and response times
- Other relevant factors
Following the technical analysis, Imagine’s experts conduct user interviews to better understand usage patterns and identify system characteristics and user "workarounds" that may conceal performance issues.
Once the analysis has been completed, Imagine presents a report of its findings, including:
- Performance profile highlighting key statistics from your environment.
- HealthCheck report with a detailed analysis of the state of your ECM environment. For quarterly or semi-annual subscribers, the report also compares the current results to the previous report, so that clients can see progress and/or easily identify stubborn issues.
- Recommended actions to mitigate system issues that were uncovered.
At Imagine, we recognize that a company's ECM environment is often complex and occasionally fragile. Because we know what to look for, we can quickly spot indicators of potential performance problems such as patches to be installed, volume increases that may stress the system, databases that need to be updated, indexes that need to be changed, configurations that could be optimized for better results, and so on.
When you are looking for a safety net for your ECM framework, turn to Imagine. Click here to learn how Imagine Solutions can help you identify potential issues and avert potential outages, accelerate updates and generally increase overall ECM performances.